Compañero Summer, trousers women
The renowned clothing manufacturer‘s vast wealth of experience was just what we needed to implement our ideas. The requirements for the Compañero Summer were jointly defined. It was vitally important that the suit allowed maximum ventilation for physical exertion at high temperatures.
The rider‘s passive safety was high up on the list too, of course. With their level 2, the protectors are state-of-the-art. They fulfil the currently most exigent safety standard and offer maximal safety on all endangered zones! Of course, they can be freely positioned, as no one wears a protector if it feels uncomfortable.
Features such as variable widths for the perfect fit, adjustable cuffs and zips etc. could be taken for granted in a joint development like this by two expert partners such as Touratech and Stadler.
There are two large outer pockets on the front to hold all the things you need to access quickly on the road. There‘s space for your smartphone on the forearm. Valuables can be safely tucked away in the spacious inner pockets. A detachable back pocket provides room for the laminate jacket. A removable rucksack offers enough space for the laminate suit or for a drinking system. A drinking hose holder can be fastened to the special buttonhole. Thanks to the large velcro fastener, the fit of the jacket can be changed easily. The diagonal openings of the cargo pockets on the trousers allow reaching easily in the pocket even when sitting.
- Maximum air ventilation at the front and back with CORDURA® Air
- Joins to the waterproof, windproof and breathable all weather outer jacket via zips at the front
- Continuously adjustable waist and chest
- Belt loops, stretch strips and velcro fastener at the waistband
- Removable rucksack (can be also used without the jacket thanks to an integrated carrier system). It offers enough storage room for the outside membrane suit.
- Additional layer of CORDURA® 2000 at shoulders and elbows
- Arm width adjuster (can be operated with one hand)
- Adjustable cuffs
- Soft collar lining
- Optional crotch strap
- Distance control (We have created a special padding to protect the membrane and reduce the appearance of a wet feeling. This provides good breathability even increasing the damping.)
- Tank protection
- Long zip to join suit together as an all-in-one
- CORDURA® 500, CORDURA® Air,
- CORDURA® 2000, mesh lining
- Dynatec® reflex material in the shoulder area
- Interior side in synthetic leather in the knee area
- CORDURA® 2000 doubling at the shoulder, elbow and leg hem
- Antibacterial mesh with spacer fabric at the back protector
- 2 outer pockets,
- 1 inner pocket,
- 1 mobile phone pocket on forearm,
- 1 pocket for sunglasses on upper arm,
- 1 removable rucksack with enough storage room for the outside membrane suit
- 2 pockets with zipper,
- 2 cargo pockets at the thighs
CORDURA® 100% polyamide
dynatec 100% polyamide
The Compañero is completely equipped with high-tech protectors.
- Shoulders (EN 1621-1:2012 / S, Level 2)
- Elbows (EN 1621-1:2012 / E, Level 2)
- Back (EN 1621-2: 20 14 / B, Level 2)
- Hips (EN 1621-1:2012 / H, Level 1)
- Knees (EN 1621-1:2012 / K, Level 2)