Handlebar mount for Garmin Zumo 396 *lockable*, black
Like all Touratech handlebar mounts, we make this high-quality Zumo 396 mount in Germany at our factory in the Black Forest.
Garmin Zumo 396 handlebar mount features:
- This Touratech handlebar mount has been developed specially for Garmin Zumo 396 devices.
- The motorbike cradle with power supply, which comes with the Zumo, is integrated into the mount.
- Laser-cut and CNC-shaped aluminium and stainless steel components for stability and precision.
- Holds and fixes the Garmin Zumo 396 in position while protecting the power supply pins.
- The handlebar mount stabilises and secures the Garmin Zumo even in the roughest riding situations.
- Touratech's tried-and-tested vibration damping protects the Garmin Zumo.
- Uses the unique new spring-mounted Touratech locking wings.
- Prevents the original Garmin motorbike cradle being opened accidentally or without your permission.
- It's quick and easy to insert the Garmin Zumo 396 into the mount and remove it again.
- The Touratech Garmin Zumo 396 handlebar mount is lockable.
- Clamp for 12 mm crossbars included.
- The handlebar mount can be used with our Touratech mounting adapters (available separately).
- Can be combined with the RAM ball mount system supplied with the Zumo.
- Compatible with Garmin zumo 346.
The GPS Garmin Zumo 396 and the Garmin motorbike cradle shown in the illustrations are not supplied with the Touratech mount.