Comfort rider seat for BMW R850GS, R1100GS, R1150GS (not Adventure)
The GS models in the first 4V generation have brought their owners much joy over many miles, yet a significant discomfort creeps in over longer distances. Rider and passenger experience cramps, mysterious backaches, and pains in their knees and coccyx.
Worn, aged or sagging foam in the original seats is often to blame. Once the initially positive characteristics such as seating comfort, elasticity, optimal hardness and riding position start to deteriorate, it's high time for a new seat for the rider and pillion passenger to restore riding enjoyment!
We offer the "better" seat for the R850GS, R1100GS and R1150GS (not Adventure): anatomically optimised, in a range of heights, with a high-strength foam core and non-slip, bi-elastic, waterproof "sand effect" covering material.
The outstanding characteristics of these comfort seats exceed even new, original seats and put the enjoyment back into riding the GS!
The seat is 100% waterproof.
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Specially contoured pillion seat prevents slippage when braking and accelerating
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Seats are modular, i.e. they fit together with the original rider or pillion seat
- Made in Germany
- Standard seat height adjustment is retained
- You can either use the rubber stops that are fitted to the underside of the original seat, or you can order an extra set from your dealer
- You will need to use the locking mechanism from the original seat
Height: 46/48 cm