Comfort seat one piece DriRide, for KTM 1050 Adventure/ 1090 Adventure/ 1290 Super Adventure/ 1190 Adventure(R), breathable, standard
We also offer this popular comfort seat in our patented breathable version for the most discerning riders!
The seat construction is based on an open-pored foam core with a spacer fabric around the seat to allow air to flow more easily through the ultra strong, elastic, waterproof textile cover.
The result of this elaborate construction is overwhelming, and guarantees maximum riding comfort not only on long rides, but also at high outside temperatures and in extreme humidity. And yet there are no disadvantages or restrictions in normal every day use. Quite the opposite, in fact, because right from the very first kilometre, the air exchange helps to prevent your undergarments from wrinkling and creasing!
The ultimate seat for rider and pillion passenger!
Also suitable for KTM Super Adventure S, R, T (from 2017)
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Specially contoured pillion seat prevents slippage when braking and accelerating
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
Height: 54 cm
Original Height KTM 1190 Adventure R: 53 cm
Please use paint protection film in the tank area, e.g. 01-101-0100-0
For instructions on how to measure the seat height, see “Additional information”.